END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT:
Under this Software License Agreement (the "Agreement"), Film Composite (the "Vender") grants to the licensee ("you") a non-exclusive and non-transferable license (the "License") to use Film Composite products (the "Product"):
- "Product" includes the project files, programs, or media, and any related printed, electronic and online documentation that may accompany the product. This includes both free and paid products provided by Film Composite.
- "End Product" includes the rendered representation of the Product in video, image, or audio form. It does not include the original project files, video files, images, audio, or documentation included in the Product. It does not include rendered representations for the purpose of re-using the product or bypassing Film Composite's product offering.
- Title, copyright, intellectual property rights and distribution rights of the Product remain exclusively with the Vendor. Intellectual property rights include the look and feel of the Product. This Agreement constitutes a license for use only and is not in any way a transfer of ownership rights to the Product.
WHAT THIS LICENSE GRANTS THE USER:
- The Product may be loaded onto no more than one computer. A single copy may be made for backup purposes only.
- You may create unlimited End Products for clients, and you can transfer that single End Product to your client for a fee. This license is then automatically transferred to your client. See Subsection 2 for what defines an "End Product".
- You or your client may use the End Product for world-wide distribution including web, television, theatrical release, and radio broadcast. This includes both personal and commercial use.
- The rights and obligations of this Agreement are personal rights granted to the Licensee only. The Licensee may not transfer or assign any of the rights or obligations granted under this Agreement to any other person or legal entity. The Licensee may not make available the Product for use by one or more third parties.
WHAT THIS LICENSE DOES NOT GRANT THE USER:
- You may not sell, bundle, share, sublicense, or otherwise transfer any original or modified version of the Product, or the right to use any Product, to any third party. This includes but is not limited to the original project files, video files, images, audio, or documentation included in the Product.
- You may not provide an End Product through render services that allow third parties or clients to customize based on their individual or company needs. This includes "on demand", "automated rendering", "create yourself" services, or similar. This includes but is not limited to services like Fiverr.com, Videohive.net, and Renderforest.com.
- You may not provide the End Product to any client or third party for less than the price of the Product, or provide customization services that are in any way competitive with Film Composite. Pricing services to provide the End Product to a client above the Product price does not grant the User any exemption.
- You may not bundle the Product or End Products with any other digital downloads or services. This includes but is not limited to bundling with software, tutorials, project files, templates, or free downloads.
- The name(s) of the Copyright Holder(s) or the Author(s) of the Product shall not be used to promote, endorse or advertise any Product, except to acknowledge the contribution(s) of the Vender and with their explicit written permission.
- Failure to comply with any of the terms under the License will be considered a material breach of this Agreement.
- The original purchase price paid by the Licensee will constitute the entire license fee and is the full consideration for this Agreement.
The Agreement and all other services can be terminated immediately and for any reason by Film Composite (the "Vender"). If this happens, you must stop using the Product and any End Products immediately.
The Product is provided "as is", without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of copyright, patent, trademark, or other right. In no event shall the copyright holder be liable for any claim, damages or other liability, including any general, special, indirect, incidental, legal, or consequential damages, whether in an action of contract, tort or otherwise, arising from, out of the use or inability to use the Product or from other dealings in the Product.
Film Composite does not offer any custom licenses or indemnification at this time.